The hour-long tour will include a ride on the popular Double Decker bus through the Ole Miss campus, the Historic Downtown Square, and other points of interest in Oxford. All tours leave from and return to the Oxford Visitors Center located at 1013 Jackson Avenue East, just off the Downtown Square.
Tours are scheduled in the Spring and Fall at 2:00pm on Fridays before Ole Miss home baseball and football games. Take a look at the attached poster, or glance below for the dates:
- Friday, March 9th (Ole Miss Baseball vs. Eastern Illinois)
- Friday, March 16th (Ole Miss Baseball vs. Tennessee)
- Friday, April 20th (Ole Miss Baseball vs. Georgia)
- Friday, April 27th (Ole Miss Baseball vs. LSU)(and Double Decker Arts Fest Weekend)
- Additional Tour @ 1pm – 2pm Friday, May 11th (Ole Miss Baseball vs. Auburn)(and University of Mississippi Commencement)